Off to Toronto to transfer flights and its already semi-interesting . I’ve never seen so many people on a flight sleeping with their mouths wide open. The walk to the bathroom was almost frightening. They‘re like zombies! It’s a pretty relaxed flight thus far. I got a thing of free Pringles because Air Canada lied about being able to use pre-paid Visa cards to pay for food on flights. The guy sitting beside me was super nice, though he pretty much told me that this conference will never benefit what I want to do with my life if I choose any program other than political sciences! He was still great company though really enjoyed to rub in the fact that I’m a dreamer and my “plans” wont ever fit reality… Thanks Moncton guy .
Toronto to Washington ! I completely forgot that at the Toronto airport, customs is on the boarding side of things, rather than landing! Talk about freaky. The guy hated me. I gave him my paper and all he said was “Not good enough”, and I wanted to start crying right then and there ! He wouldn’t even look at me and he said I wasn’t giving him enough information, so after he finally let me through, my brother and I were joking about what he could’ve thought I was actually doing. Running away to a Burlesque club? How’d he know! Anyways, after showing him my acceptance letter to GYLC, he finally let me through. He was not impressed. So on my way to Washington, freaked out about my plane delay because we took off about 15 minutes late. I hope they don’t leave without me?
BROTHERS !
Lordy, I’ve missed you on the long plane ride. I never realized how beneficial it actually was to be able to sleep with my legs up over your lap. I went to take a nap on my first flight and I had no room, and the guy beside me kept elbowing my ribcage as he typed on his freaky little tablet thing. I also miss watching overdramatic movies in sync. You guys are way better co-passengers. Flying alone has its downsides…
No comments:
Post a Comment